언론보도
이사장 칼럼

중국홍수피해구호서신

관리자 2016-10-04 (화) 00:00 7년전 1015  

Oct. 4, 2016

Rev. Dr. Chris Ferguson, General Secretary

The World Communion of the Reformed Churches

Dear Rev. Dr. Chris Ferguson,

“My soul is weary with sorrow; strengthen me according to your word.” (Psalm 119:28)

It was with great sorry that we at the Global Relief Agape in Solidarity (GRAS) in Seoul, heard about the flooding caused by Typhoon Lionrock in the Yanbian Korean Autonous Prefecture in Jilin Province, including North Korea area, displacing many thousands of people, damaging homes and crops. The GRAS has been created with a mission to bring the love and comfort of God in the form of relief to places of tragedy this year. With this as our mission, GRAS would like to send relief funding to this area, and would like to cooperate with the World Communion of the Reformed Churches(WCRC) in provision of relief and recovery efforts. We are therefore sending 5,000 US dollars to you at the World Communion of the Reformed Churches for distribution as emergency funding to those in dire need.

Therefore, would you please send us the WCRC banking information so that we may transfer the funds. Many thanks

As partners in the body of Christ

Rev. Chun Byung Keum, Chairperson

Rev. Bae Tae jin, General Director

The Global Relief Agape in Solidarity (GRAS)

서울특별시 종로구 대학로 19 기독교회관 604호 (사)지구촌구호개발연대  대표자 : 전병금
TEL : 02-744-1895   FAX : 02-744-1894  고유번호 : 584-82-00066  
604, Korea Christian Bldg., 19, Daehak-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea(Postal Code 03129)
Copyright by 2016 (사)지구촌구호개발연대.   All rights reserved. Produced by S.L.I.M.