Greetings to the 102nd Session of the National of the Eglise Reformee de France (2009-05-21) > 상임이사칼럼new

본문 바로가기
법인소식
정기간행물
정보공개
언론보도
이사장 칼럼

Greetings to the 102nd Session of the National of the Eglise Reformee de France (2009-05-21)

관리자(총회, 총회본부, 목… 2010-01-29 (금) 01:06 14년전 2821  

Greetings to the 102nd Session of

the National of the Eglise Reformee de France

May 21-24, 2009

그리스도의 평강이 여러분과 함께 하시기를 바랍니다.

Que la paix du Christ Soit avec vous.

President, General Secretary, Sisters and Brothers of the Eglise Reformee de France,

On behalf of The Presbyterian Church in the Republic of Korea, I am honoured to bring you greetings from the Moderator and other leaders and members of our church.

As you meet this week in worship and study and decision-making, The Presbyterian Church in the Republic of Korea stands closely with you in ecumenical oneness.

This is my first visit to your church, and I am very thankful to join you in this 102nd session of your General Synod. I congratulate you on this 450th anniversary of the Paris National Synod, and I am particularly grateful to celebrate with you the significant milestone of the 500th anniversary of the birth of John Calvin. We all believe that Calvin's spirit of reformation will continue to inspire us to transform our churches and societies. Especially, I am sure, the 500 years' painful faith journey of your church will certainly empower the global Protestant family with the vision and hope of the Reign of God. Perhaps delegates of our two churches will meet again when we join in the worldwide celebration of this Jubilee anniversary in Geneva next week.

We thank God for our joint cooperation in mission, particularly through the ministry of Korean Batignolle Church (Eglise Franco-Coreenne des Batignolles); we are grateful that Rev. Lee Woo-Seong from our church now takes up his new responsibilities as pastor of this congregation.

We pray for you and, in turn, we ask you to pray for our church as we work for peace and justice on the Korean peninsula and in North-East Asia. United in God's love, let us always work together for peace and fullness of life for all.

Je partage la joie de proces년 de q`unite entre deux Eglises

Merci beaucoup!!

Rev. Bae Tae-Jin

General Secretary

The Presbyterian Church in the Republic of Korea(PROK)

[이 게시물은 관리자님에 의해 2016-11-03 21:30:07 총무 칼럼에서 이동 됨]

서울특별시 종로구 대학로 19 기독교회관 604호 (사)지구촌구호개발연대  대표자 : 전병금
TEL : 02-744-1895   FAX : 02-744-1894  고유번호 : 584-82-00066  
604, Korea Christian Bldg., 19, Daehak-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea(Postal Code 03129)
Copyright by 2016 (사)지구촌구호개발연대.   All rights reserved. Produced by S.L.I.M.