법인소식
정기간행물
정보공개
언론보도
이사장 칼럼

루츠 드레셔 독일 개신교 선교연대 국장이 보낸 서신입니다.

관리자 2016-05-26 (목) 10:07 7년전 3951  

Dear Rev. BAE Tae Jin, dear Rev. CHEON Min Heui,

With a personal word of thanks I would like to forward the message below. Thank you very much for the moving message on the occasion of my official farewell. Since it has not only been a farewell from my present position as the EMS Liaison Secretary but as well from my professional life, many memories of  the time I had the privilege to work with PROK came into my mind. I learned a lot and I’m grateful that God has sent me to your beautiful country and to a church with such a precious tradition of social and political involvement. I learned a lot which in consequence has shaped my life.  More you will find at:

https://ems-online.org/en/news/22-04-2016-his-heart-keeps-beating-for-east-asia-and-india/

I will share my experiences at a seminar of the Korea Democracy Foundation on June 8th and 9th.  Afterwards I have some more obligations and will take some rest and stay among others with the Diakonia Sisterhood and on the beautiful Korean Islands. I will be in Seoul from July 1st – 4th and  from July 22nd – 31st and I would be happy to visit you at PROK GA office.

With warn regards

Lutz  

배태진 목사님, 천민희 목사님께,

제가 다음의 메시지를 전달하게 됨을 개인적으로 감사하게 생각합니다. 

특별히 제 공식적인 은퇴식을 맞이하며 감명 깊은 메시지를 주심에 감사드립니다. 

독일개신교선교연대 국장으로서 그리고 여타의 직업으로부터 작별을 고하면서, 

저는 한국기독교장로회와 함께 사역을 해왔던 지난 많은 기억들을 제 머릿속에 떠올려 봅니다. 

저는 많은 것을 배웠고, 하나님께서 당신의 아름다운 나라와 사회적, 정치적 참여의 귀한 전통을 간직한 교회로 불러주심에 감사드립니다. 

저는 제 삶에 중요한 흔적을 남긴 많은 것들을 배우게 되었습니다.

저는 6월 8일과 9일 한국민주화기념사업회의 한 세미나에서 제 경험을 나눌 예정입니다. 이후 저는 더 할 일이 있는데, 이 아름다운 한반도에 있는 디아코니아 자매회에서 다른 사람들과 함께 쉬며 머무르고자 합니다. 

저는 7월 1일부터 4일 그리고 22일부터 31일까지 서울에 있을 예정인데 이때 기장총회 본부에서 뵙길 간곡히 희망합니다.

따뜻한 안부의 말을 전하며,

루츠 드레셔

[이 게시물은 관리자님에 의해 2016-11-03 21:39:53 총무 칼럼에서 이동 됨]

서울특별시 종로구 대학로 19 기독교회관 604호 (사)지구촌구호개발연대  대표자 : 전병금
TEL : 02-744-1895   FAX : 02-744-1894  고유번호 : 584-82-00066  
604, Korea Christian Bldg., 19, Daehak-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea(Postal Code 03129)
Copyright by 2016 (사)지구촌구호개발연대.   All rights reserved. Produced by S.L.I.M.